Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I love watching shows on tv or Netflix. So, I have watched quite a lot of them in the last few years. At the moment I have a lot of homework to do, so I automatically have less time for watching my favourite series. I thought it would be fun to tell you a little bit about the ones that I love.
- Friends. I have watched all ten seasons of Friends multiple times. I can literally quote most of it. When I watched the last episode I got so sad that I just denied that it was over and started again with episode one. Friends is just a brilliant show in my opinion. It always cheers me up when I’m sad and it’s just hilarious. If you haven’t seen it yet and you’re looking for a new show to watch I highly recommend friends.
- Modern family. My second favourite comedy show. I love the characters in modern family. This is one of the shows I watch when I’m sad. It instantly puts a smile on my face.
- Brooklyn nine-nine. This show is about NYPD detectives in Brooklyn. It’s another comedy (I seem to have a thing for comedies). The thing I love most about this show is the childish main character Jake Peralta.
- Teen wolf. Teen wolf is about a boy who turns into a werewolf. Now he has to deal with live as a werewolf and new enemies. This is one of those shows where you can’t just watch one episode. It’s kind of addictive.
- Pretty little liars. While we’re on the topic of addictive shows: pretty little liars. My sister recommended this to me and said that if I watched one episode, I would end up watching the entire season. She was right of course. Be warned, if you have exams coming up, that is not the time to start watching this series. The whole show revolves around this one question: who is A?
Maybe I watch a bit too much tv and Netflix. Let me know what you like to watch! I hope that if you’re looking for a new show to watch, you check some of these out!